Academic Year 2022-2023
Teaching support during temporary emergencies and campus closures.
Whether you want to host an exam remotely, or plan engaging asynchronous activities in a pinch, we can help. If you can't find what you need on this site, schedule a consultation with the Center for New Designs in Learning and Scholarship (CNDLS) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Help with...
CNDLS is available for individual consultations. Please ‘ring our doorbell’ below and a CNDLS staff member will reach out to you within the hour.
- Georgetown’s Instructional Continuity Policy
- Georgetown’s current Operating Status and Definitions
- Emergency Operating Principles from Human Resources
- Preparing for Inclement Weather from the Office of Emergency Management
- Sign up to receive HOYAlert text notifications
- For information on office hours offered by CETS, UIS, and other partners, please see University Resources.