How do I...?
The following is a set of tips on how to get started, how to adapt hands-on classes, how to engage in the teaching practices you want to bring online, and how to work with the online tools we have available. In addition to these tools and techniques, we’ve also compiled guides on a range of components of online teaching and learning.
Get Started with Remote Learning
- This site’s Getting Started page
- Best Practices for Remote Teaching and Learning Internationally
- Faculty Checklist for Remote Learning
- Engaging Students in a Remote Classroom (guidebook)
- Familiarize yourself with online Accommodations and Accessibility (guidebook)
Move My Course Online
- Google Apps
- Other/Multiple Tools