The Student Resources pages include documents you may find useful to share with your students as you prepare to move to remote teaching. These include:
- Student Preparation Checklist – A list of things students may wish to prepare and test before the first day of class
- Being a Successful Student Online – A set of tips for students on being successful in our new remote learning context
- A Student’s Guide to Zoom – A list of steps and tips for logging on to Zoom and having a successful class session
- Student Privacy in Proctorio – Information on privacy and data assurances from Proctorio
- Mental Health Resources for Students – Link to a Georgetown-wide email on mental health resources
CNDLS Office Hours
For support with tools and tips for teaching online, CNDLS provides virtual office hours, Monday-Friday. Click here to enter virtual office hours. Hours of operation: Monday – Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm and Friday between 10 am and 12 pm. After hours, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNDLS is offering a number of opportunities to plan and prepare for your Fall course. Please visit the trainings page for more details on the Course Design Institute (CDI), virtual workshops and virtual Digital Learning Days.
CETS and UIS Office Hours Support
For information on daily office hours offered by CETS, UIS and other partners, please visit the contact page.