Instructional Continuity Resources around the Web
The following is a collection of resources from other higher ed institutions around instructional continuity. The most comprehensive list of these sources can be found here, but we’ve highlighted a few of the most useful below.
- Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU): Coronavirus Information for Jesuit Colleges and Universities
- George Washington University: Instructional Continuity
- Modern Language Association: Digital Pedagogy in the Humanities
- Pepperdine: Academic Continuity Plan for Teaching and Learning | Information Technology; Pepperdine’s Best Practices for Online Labs, Projects, and Exams
- Portland State: Remote Exam Kit
- Rochester Institute of Technology: Continuity of Instruction | Teaching & Learning Services
- Stanford University: Teach Anywhere
- STEM Simulation Resources
- Stanford Teaching Remotely
CNDLS Office Hours
CNDLS provides virtual office hours for support with tools and tips for teaching online.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. After hours, reach us at email@example.com. N.B. CNDLS Office Hours are closed the week of Thanksgiving (November 23-27).
Tip of the Week
As we near the end of the semester, many students will be preparing final presentations, individually or in groups. Take a look at our resources on oral presentations in a virtual learning environment for ideas that can help make virtual presentations during class as smooth as possible. If your final exam will be a traditional test and you’re looking for ideas on fostering academic integrity during test-taking, consider these “analog” techniques.
Reminder: Please update your course description and syllabus in GU360 to keep students informed as they make course decisions.
Visit the CNDLS calendar to learn about upcoming programs and workshops.