Instructional Continuity Resources around the Web
The following is a collection of resources from other higher ed institutions around instructional continuity. The most comprehensive list of these sources can be found here, but we’ve highlighted a few of the most useful below.
- Association of Jesuit Colleges & Universities (AJCU): Coronavirus Information for Jesuit Colleges and Universities
- George Washington University: Instructional Continuity
- Modern Language Association: Digital Pedagogy in the Humanities
- Pepperdine: Academic Continuity Plan for Teaching and Learning | Information Technology; Pepperdine’s Best Practices for Online Labs, Projects, and Exams
- Portland State: Remote Exam Kit
- Rochester Institute of Technology: Continuity of Instruction | Teaching & Learning Services
- Stanford University: Teach Anywhere
- STEM Simulation Resources
- Stanford Teaching Remotely
CNDLS Office Hours
CNDLS provides virtual office hours for support with tools and tips for teaching online.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. After hours, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tip of the Week
Looking to create opportunities for students to learn together outside class time? Consider creating a Canvas discussion board for students to self-organize into study groups, and check out these ideas for building community in virtual learning environments.
Visit the CNDLS calendar to learn about upcoming programs and workshops.