Technology Support Available Across the Georgetown Community
- University Information Services (UIS) provides technology support to faculty, staff, and students via a 24/7 Service Center Web portal and in-person Service Desks.
- CETS is offering a Zoom helpline Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 7:00PM. They can provide individual Zoom support and create a practice lecture session to help acquaint faculty with the platform. More at https://cets.georgetown.edu/.
- For help with Canvas, faculty can call the dedicated 24/7 support line at 833-476-1171 or open a live chat request from within Canvas.
- McDonough School of Business faculty can request support by calling the MSB Tech Center (202-687-4721) or emailing the MSB Tech Center (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Law Center faculty and staff please visit the Instructional Continuity at Georgetown Law Center page.
- If you need assistance with Georgetown Commons blogs or wikis, please email CNDLS at email@example.com. If you’d like to set up a new blog, please fill out this form.
- For pedagogically related inquiries and consultations related to instructional continuity, contact CNDLS.
We’ve also assembled an instructional continuity contact sheet for your convenience.
If you are not sure what kind of help you need, please feel free to contact CNDLS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNDLS Office Hours
CNDLS provides virtual office hours for support with teaching practices and tools from 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday, and 9am – 2pm on Fridays.
At other times, please email email@example.com, and a member of our team will get back to you during business hours. For information on office hours offered by CETS, UIS, and other partners, please click here.
Tip of the Week
As you get accustomed to the upgraded campus classrooms, we’ve put together some tips for using those upgraded classrooms, and CETS has created a cheatsheet for recording using Zoom directly from Canvas.
Registration is now open for Georgetown’s annual Teaching, Learning, and Innovation Summer Institute, hosted by CNDLS.